Thursday, December 25, 2008

Entering the 21st Century!

Well...here I am...I'm blogging! It took me a while to join the "dark side" where all you technical computer dwelling nerds live. But, alas, I have succumbed to the pressure of society. I am learning to blog mainly for business purposes so that all of you nerds will buy my stuff! I know you don't like to leave your computer because it's like leaving your child or removing an arm or leg..so..I will sell my products to you over the net and then seek world domination slowly but surely..by stealth of course. So, keep tapping away at your keyboards and keep inventing artificial lives and personalities (because you don't have lives or personalities of your own) and I will keep learning how to blog and then rule the WORLD MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: