Friday, March 27, 2009

Hey Blogging World,

I have been a stay-at-home mom of 4 kids for the past 20 years. My career was in systems analysis/internal consulting and problem solving for a major airline. My education is in Industrial Engineering. I am also a photographer and a writer. I have home schooled and taught in other arenas. I am an analyst with a bent toward efficiency in everything I approach, but I also bring a very creative visual and wordsmithing talent to the table. I eeked out onto Facebook at my college-aged daughter's urging, but I added way too many of my kids' friends to that venue...my facebook page is filled with the innane details of their lives. ha. I would love to be an effective and succinct blogger so that the limited time I have to spend online will be effective, and the product will be helpful for the reader.

No comments: