Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Wannabe Writers Dream ~ Blogging!

Here I am, a want to be writer in my 'early' senior years with the world of blogging enticing me like a candy shop tempting a small child. Wow, I can hardly believe it! I can write to my hearts content about the subjects I love to write about and not have to think about newspaper or magazine submissions, editors or even my lack of formal training in writing. Thanks to blogging, I can write what is in my heart, click the 'post' button and feel as if I have truly accomplished something.

Yes, I know what you are thinking. Just because I have written something 'from my heart' and hit the 'post' button doesn't mean anyone except me has, or will read it. This is precisely the reason I wish to take a course in blogging. Hopefully I will learn how to create an interesting blog that will draw a few curious folks in to visit. However, even if no one else except me ever reads one of my stories or inspirational pieces, I will continue to find satisfaction in writing them because writing what is in my heart brings healing to my soul. And, God willing, maybe someone else will stumble across something I have written and find a small bit of healing, as well.


No comments: