Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am tired

This is the first thing that came to mind when given the assignment to write a blog. I am tired. Currently at this moment in time, I am tired of my spouse.... ( I still love my spouse) just tired of my role in this marriage. I need a break. I am a parent also and kids............ WHEEW! Where are the other parents out there. My kids are still young, so they are still so so innocent which is a good thing. But their energy makes me feel old sometime. I always prided myself about being the young buck in the group, but my kids jump on me, run around me, pull on me... I am like KIDS I NEED A BREAK LOLLLLL!

I am just tired. I need sleep. I want sleep. I want a nanny. I want a maid. I want more money. I want a freaking vacation by myself. I need some me time, so I can come back renewed, restored and refreshed.


No comments: