Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Full time Mom, Part time Librarian

I never realized how much time and energy it would take to raise four children. They exhaust me and they have also given me the fondest moments of my life. I could talk about them, and I do, all day. Having four children also means that my house is not the neatest. I'd much rather push them on the swing or kick the ball around. Being a mother is my number one priority and joy, but it doesn't pay well so I also work part time at the Library. I enjoy my job and will enjoy it even more when my kids are all in school. It is very saddening to have to leave your 1 & 3 year old to go to work. Not being able to pick up your elementary kids from school because you are still at work. I am just thankful that I can spend more time with them than I do at work. Being a mom is the most rewarding job ever!

No comments: