Friday, October 1, 2010

Yes I think I am a blogger and I'm a blogger because I think

I've blogging for awhile but I never took it so serious until now, I have more than one blog: A personal one and a business one, when I discovered the word "blog" I did my researches and found out that it is possible to make money blogging, so I started my first blog and I was so excited to make some money so I published like about 5 or 6 posts and figured out that blogging require more than patience and in order to make some extra cash you have be a good writer to attact readers. It doesn't happen before you can say "Jack Robinson". I have a blog about blogging and I signed up for this course to learn more, I am not a professional but I know some so I hope I can learn more and start blogging like a pro!

Thank's for creating this course.

No comments: