Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Getting Started

Hello!

I am a young women interested in posting about my life on the web. It is that simple for me. I like most people my age started out with a messenger serves then Myspace then Facebook and this is just the next step in the progression of things. I decided that now is as good of time as ever. I am recently married and moved far way from home base. In still wanting to share thing with my friends and family back home but in a more personal way I came up with this as a better alternative to those social networking sites. I figured on it not being too difficult so diving in head first and getting things right the first time seemed to be a good idea. I learned very soon that when a site says simple and great for everyone they are most certainly not talking about someone who has little to no http knowledge. So, after purchasing a web server and theme for a site more than a month ago and having a empty web page to this day I came here for the knowledge I need to put me in the category that they speak of as everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you! You certainly have determination. Glad that you are taking some blogging courses so you won't waste your hard earned money on empty domains! LOL

Don't be afraid of what you don't know, and remember, it is O.K. to make mistakes the first time out. Sometimes mistakes help you in the long run.

Joyfully,
Jackie

My Attempt at Blogging