Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stepping into the Limelight

To start off I have absolutely no experience writing a blog. I do however know how to make my way through a blog. I honestly can't remember how I starting reading into blogs, but once I did, there was no turning back. I did not know that there was literally a blog for just about anything on any topic, wow! I have a soft spot for Mommy blogger's, especially the one that do reviews and giveaways. Little did I know that these blogs could be so darn funny and interesting to follow. These blogs each have like 3 or more ways to follow their blog. I know the most common way to follow is through Google Friend Connect, at least that's what I think, don't hold me to it by any means. Another way to follow would be through Networked Blogs, I believe this is found through Facebook, but don't hold me to that either. Twitter is often a way to follow, but if you don't know what your doing, it could be quite confusing. I find that most Mommy bloggers are SAHM's(which means - Stay at home Mom). I'm going to sign off for now, take care. Rebecca

No comments: