Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Intoducing Me; the newb and soon to be world famous blogger! LOL!

Finally. I've crossed over to the new media form of blogging. Maybe it is not so new, but my experience in Blogsphere is currently non existant however personally long awaited. I am here finally and ready to make my opinions known to the faceless online masses.
My recent decision to begin taking my own writing seriously has prompted an interest in understanding and mastering the art of blogging. At a family birthday party, upon hearing of my recent unemployment and interest in pursing my writing career, I was casually offered a job to write a blog for a clothing company's website. While this positon may or may not have been legitamate, it did promt me to see the potential career opportunity. Also, learning to blog seems like a logical step to take on the way to literary notoriety. How can I call myself a writer without one? In the least, I plan to use my own blog as a platform to excersise my writing skills and join the ranks of people who feel like their opinions are important.
Overall, I can no longer ignore the unique challenge of becoming a sucessful blogger that I am faced with. For someone like myself who has absolutely no interest in as well as no time or energy to devote to reading about others peoples opinions, how will I convince scores of surfers to take any interest in my own? Hmmm.

1 comment:

NewBlogger said...

omg the first word of my first blog is mispelled...forgot to edit, another fav pastime.