Saturday, November 12, 2011

What I Know About Blogging Would Scare You!

I've been familiar with blogging for quite some time. Initially I had no idea what it was or where the term came from. Well, I understand more about blogging - but not much. At least now I know what a blog is and what you can use a blog for, such as keeping your family updated on what is going on in your life, what your opinion is on various topics, and teach people how to do things. But... from that point forward I don't know where to begin. I have gotten so far as to set up a blog account but I just don't know where to begin. I've been searching for "how to" information for picking a cause or a topic that will interest people but I really don't know where to start. I've never written anything before - well other than reports and papers in school, and some advertising pieces. Which by the way is the reason I need to learn effective blogging - to promote my new busines - Janellen Gifts in a Basket. I want to use blogging for an additional source to drive people to my website. So here I am on my journey to understanding good blogging and how to make it work for me.

No comments: