Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A New Adventure

A new month and I am starting yet another a new adventure. The past year has been filled with changes and new adventures in my life. New home, new career, new soulmate and they all include the crazy good and not so good things that are part of life.

Soon blogging will be added to my list of credentials as it gets check off the TO DO list. As I learn the ins and outs of blogging, I hope to use it to find even more of myself and share with those I can enlighten (or help).

I found this blogging course quite by accident....or maybe it wasn't an accident at all. The truth is, this course may have found me. I just finished reading a book by Steve Weber, Plug Your Book! about using the interenet to sell self-published books. I used the Google Blog search looking for blogs that would tie into my book, and found one. On it was the link to this blog writing course. A few more clicks of my mouse and here I am.

Did I find this course, or did it find me? What do you think?

No comments: