Thursday, September 11, 2008

To Be Honest


I signed up with a mentor program and I on August 22nd, I launched a website called The Bird-Friendly Garden Shop a few weeks ago, so I'm now in the "marketing" phase.  I haven't sold a thing.

My mentor-coaches keep telling me that blogging really helps their sales.  I'm intimidated by blogging and really don't know where to begin -- the idea of blogging about bird feeders, etc. really isn't something I can even begin to think about creatively.  

In addition to the web store, I'm using Auctiva to list some of my on eBay and my Auctiva store is called "Rootey's Roost."  There is a blog function there where I can write blog entries.  But again, I'm intimidated and don't know what to write or where to begin.

What I really would like to do is write a blog about my life in general (I recently retired and moved to a small town) and somehow work my internet business into it.  But I have no idea how to do that.

So I thought I'd take a course.  Rootey :)

No comments: