Friday, June 10, 2011

New to this

I am a very opinionated individual who used to write a lot when I was young. Due to work and life creeping up on me I got away from writing regularly. Recently I find myself unemployed and doing a lot of research on the Internet regarding career choices. I find myself in the fortunate situation of being able to change my career path and so I have been searching different articles on news media sights to find a way to get my opinions out there and write more in a forum I am currently unfamiliar with. I do not use any social media sights because I have never been a fan of sharing idle information pertaining to what you had for dinner or what you will wear to work tomorrow. That being said and life being what it is (ironic) I find myself very interested in what some people have to say. I have found that there are an abundance of intelligent people out there, the trick it seems is finding and communicating with them in this world of on-line social media, never really knowing anyone, pour your heart out anonymously writers forum.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are lots of different types of blogs out there today--more than just what somebody had for lunch or what the kids did last night. Keeping my fingers crossed that you find what you're looking for.You just might find blogging addicting after-all.

Jackie
My Attempt at Blogging