Sunday, October 2, 2011

An Exciting Experience

I'm extremely excited to learn how to start blogging more professionally. I grew up in a small town and there weren't a lot of resources about other places around the world, except the library. I love how the internet has blossomed into a highway of information for anyone with even the lowest connection. I've been writing since high school to include; short stories, poetry, observations, autobiographical stories as well as consumer comments on products.

Blogging became an important part of my life when I married a soldier and started moving around the country. It was a great way for my family back home to keep up with what was going on in my life as well as see pictures of the places I was visiting and how my kids looked from day to day. Personal blogging became a part of my life and I saw how exciting it was to share new information as it was happening. This peaked my interest for professional blogging. I have so many topics that I'm passionate about. I even noticed while searching, that some of them don't have a lot of information available. I see blogging as a way to help those out there with similar interests.

No comments: