Monday, October 10, 2011

Foot Candy

Buying a pair of shoes is like choosing an investment portfolio for you future.. You hope that your choices will be a great investment and give you great return on your money --for shoe talk a great return would be a shoe that can make a statement.

I wouldn't call my self a shoe know it all guru although I would say that I have a wealth of knowledge on choosing a great shoe.

I've been in retail for over 10 years I've owned a men and women apparel store and a women's shoe-tique. People have asked what do I like better a shoes or clothes. Shoes would be my favorite. I feel that it's amazing how designers can make an accessory while playing with colors that change your walk and feeling for the few hours that you're wearing their creation.

I invite you to try new ideas look at shoes differently and ways to save money. Meet my friends in the business.. Enjoy my picks, fopas and lessons.

No comments: