Monday, March 8, 2010

1st Post for Free Blogging Pre-Course

Ok. So I have quite a bit of experience with reading blogs. I can lose several hours blog surfing. I even have a little experience with writing a blog. The problem is that I don't really generate any actual interest in reading my blog. This would be the very obvious reason for taking a blogging course. At one time in my life I actually fancied myself becoming a writer. I was even fairly good at writing. At this point though my writing just seems boring. Maybe it's my life that is somewhat boring. Hmmm...I guess being the mom of 9 kids just isn't all that exciting and glamorous. I mean 9 isn't 17 and counting. There were no multiples. So other than being slightly larger than the typical family, homeschooling and a couple homebirths we are just rather ordinary.

No comments: