Monday, March 1, 2010

Australia to Italy one way

My name is Jill and I have been living in Italy for 10 years. After working as a chef/pastrychef in various Sydney hotels and restaurants for many years my tasebuds brought me to Italy. Here I fell in love with a tall, dark and handsome Italian. Even after 10 years I still stuggle with the language, the culture and crossing the roads safely. I have had more than my share of embarrassing moments, plenty of fun times, eaten in some wonderful places, have given birth in a provincial Italian hospital (not advisable) and have seen many unique places. I have a blog but due to technophobia (really, I am an an embarrassment to my generation) I have never used it. I am however enthusiastic to share some of my experiences, advice and recipes.

No comments: