Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My first blog

It is an extremely snowy day outside and the world has seemed to stand still. Another gift from God to spend the day doing things that I love to do.

I am a wife and mother of 5 children, currently out of work - and yet I have never felt more peace in my life. I am using this time to learn, grow and enjoy! I have worked for the past 8 years in marketing/communications. I have enjoyed this fast paced, creative world. But now it is time for me to find that job that I am most passionate about - Children's Ministry.

Actually that is what brought me to the blogging world. I am currently a volunteer as co-director of Children's Ministry at my church. I have also worked for pay in this position some years ago while living in NY. Don't know what I was thinking when I quit that job! However, change was a coming and so here I am today!

This is the first blog post that I have made. My goal is to create a blog for myself/family and one for our children's ministry. So I am looking forward to learning as much as I can.

No comments: