Wednesday, January 19, 2011

new Blogger - looking forward to it

Hello,
I just signed up for the intro course and am happy to be posting my first article. I've decided to build my own blog so that I can share my passion for integrative medicine with my community of friends, family and patients.

I have no previous experience with blogging. I have a Facebook, LinkedIN and twitter account but have been primarily a passive user on these sites. I actually have never been to my twitter account since I set it up a few years ago!

My goal for this year was to develop my social media profile and community of like minded people alongside my medical practice. I've chosen blogging as my first step, because it will be a useful adjunct to patient treatment plans, and it'll create a valuable hub to link my other networks together.

That's it for now,
V

No comments: