Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fresh Start

Writing is something i always loved to do it frees my mind takes me out of my confort zone. About blogging i know very little about it i`ve read article on blogging site which i found interesting on how bloggers can lay out information on a particular relevant subject. Now my goal is, to educate people on everyday news about anything and everything from local artist to true success stories and many more. That`s the lifestyle i`m seeking for my future, be part of the world`s largest information sharing system, web log.

On that note i`m ready to launch my future career as a blogger and hopefully somewhere in the midst of all this this i can make a living out of it.

2 comments:

NewBlogger said...

I liked your post. Especially the part about moving out of your comfort zone. I'm hoping that all of us will get past that phase quickly.

Marketing is also something that I am passionate about and I too, want to venture into that arena.

I wish you all the best in your new career as a blogger and as an internet marketer.

NewBlogger said...

Thank you very much i`m flabbergasted we all need to move forward, push the envelope out there share the knowledge with the rest of the world win the future.