Monday, February 7, 2011

latebloomer...

That's me, I'm a latebloomer! I finally thought I should learn about blogging. So I have signed up to take a blogging course. I've been looking forward to starting this course.

I'd like to create a blog for our family and friends. A place where we can hang out and share things across the miles we are apart. Keep up with each other! Not miss all the birthdays, weddings, showers, holidays and whatever any of us wish to share. I'd like it to be a place where the younger generation will be able to see us old folks too, you know grandparents!

I'm also interested in creating a blog for seniors. I'd like to make it a fun place to come and visit. Younger folks would be welcome to visit too! It's all in good fun and getting to know new people. I'm very excited to get further into the course so that I can get started on the family blog.

I'll also look forward to reading all the other postings from my fellow classmates...


No comments: