Thursday, February 3, 2011

This is me

My name is Aijeh, i love to read, write,watch tv, and hey did i mention write? i've been writing ever since i can remember, yet i've never really considered sharing my works with others. I'm a reserved person in nature, yet i love to open up and share. I'm soft-spoken, however i love to be heard. I do have a blog with Blogger, but it can only be viewed strictly by invitation, as i am (or should i say was) reluctant to share my thoughts with the unknown world, and probably have them criticize my work, maybe even laugh? It's crazy to think that way i know, because i know i'm an excellent writer, i have an HBA in English Literature for goodness sakes! Well there. That's all you gonna get from me today.
Toodles.

2 comments:

NewBlogger said...

Hello, Aijeh!

May we ask you questions as we go along? You are already out on the web writing. Do you have any tips that you can share with us? Any little tips you could share would be appreciated.

I'll look forward to your next post...

Thanks, just call me a latebloomer...

Unknown said...

good effort, NewsViewsMixer