Monday, January 16, 2012

. . . now I am one.

Hello, I'm an aspiring writer of fiction trying to promote myself by blogging. I have grandchildren who help me with the television remote, so I have no idea what I'm doing here. It's very intimidating but once-upon-a-long-time-ago I was afraid to ride my bike without the training wheels - so I guess this fear, too, will pass!

I'm excited about promoting an article I've written by blogging about it. I've got some great ideas, and I can still write fiction and keep up my non-fiction skills by blogging.

This course (so far - I just started) has helped me to take the plunge into blogging, with its friendly instructions and now I'm sure I can learn it.

I never really knew even how to spell "blogger" or what the definition was - but pretty soon, I'll be one!

No comments: