Monday, November 23, 2009

Blogging 101

!Making a blog worthy of reading is something you can learn from Blogging 101!

I already have a blogger account but no one is reading it and it seems like I would have to pay to get real exposure. Just giving it to family and friends is not a real solution. I am frustrated with this because it's just like a personal journal and I want to share with the entire world. The other thing I do not get is that I have to find a "nitch" which is something I love to write about and can write about as an expert. It's the narrowing it down to ONE THING that I cannot seem to handle right now. My expert knowledge is in Cosmetology but I am no longer in that field of interest. I have moved on to the legal world as a Paralegal. It amazes me that attorneys nor the general public KNOW what the Paralegal is able to do! Yes, a legal secretary but more glorified and able to do everything but charge for services, represent clients in court, giving legal advice or accepting clients. Yes, paralegals perform the same functions as an attorney. They can recognize and evaluate relevant facts and legal concepts, organize, analyze, communicate, and administer; resolve conflicts, negotiate, and relate well with various types of persons, often when these persons are in distress.

No comments: