Sunday, November 8, 2009

What's So Special About Me?

What's so special about anyone? It seems everyone has a blog these days. Everyone is so special and we all seem to be eager for some kind of pseudo celebrity. Heck, I bet my dogs are secretly logging on to Blogger while I'm at work. I wonder if they could help me learn WordPress? Blogging seems to be the bandwagon everyone is clamoring to jump on. Am I clamoring as well?

My purpose of dipping my foot in the pool of endless blog content is to feel like I am participating. Of course, I'd love to learn a little along the way. But who wants to read a blog where I'm "learning" and writing down a stream of semi-conscious ramblings? What makes my blog so special?

Now, I know this isn't exactly autbiographical but at least it's a place to start. In the meantime, here's a
short video about starting a blog to get the creative juices flowing.

No comments: