Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Blogging Experience

I have very little knowledge on how to use blogs. I did try to set one up about a year ago, which I managed to accomplish, but found that I did not have enough interesting content to keep it going. Or should I say my information was not focused and so I closed it down. Since this time I have seen a huge increase in the use of blogs and it has sparked me to get my own started again with more of a focus on what I want to talk about. Plus I would love to know how to link different information sites and really get a feel for the full capabilities of blogging, because previously all I knew how to do was add content. So there you have it, this is my knowledge and experience of blogs. I look forward to learning more and getting my blog off the ground with the help from www.blogwritingcourse.com

Thanks for reading!

Kind Regards,

Janet

No comments: