Monday, January 4, 2010

My blogging! Past, present,an future.. (No spell check, so sorry!)

I'm a forty year old single woman with alot of free time on my hands, I guess you can say that im a "Total blog virgin".
When it come's to blogging, I no nothing about it , the term's used, or how, when, & why, I would write one.
That is until 2 days ago.
While looking for a "work from home" job online, which is a total crock of stuff.
I came across a job opening for a "Blogger" (i dont even no if thats the correct term, but oh well.)
After reading the add, I thought, WOW! This is something I do everyday for the fun of it, when I write in my journal.
So, I looked up an online blogging coarse, and after weeding out all the fake site's and warding off the forcefully sadistic people trying to take over my computer, or sell me a bunch of stuff I don't need, I found myself here,& writing my first blog with in the first 24 hour's of finding it.
I am, by no means, saying or suggesting that it's a good blog, but, it's a blog either way!

No comments: