Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Using Blogging as a Branding and Marketing Tool

I own run a property management company and have seen that over the last 2 years advertising for apartments has changed dramatically. It use to be... and not so long ago that a classified advertisement int he Newspaper would get you tons of phone calls. Well not any more! Granted the economy has a lot to do with it. But there are people out there looking for apartments and I have to find them and they have to find us.
Newspapers have shrunk in size both in articles and advertising. Newspaper advertising is outdated and outmoded. There are many on line sites that will advertise your apartments but you are listed with every other apartment in the neighborhood and all the advertisements begin to look the same. We must find a way to differentiate ourselves from all the other apartments out there and I think that blogging is a great way to do it.
I am looking forward to a new marketing campagn this year using blogging as the back bone.
I have however zero experience in doing this so I signed up for the course. I am very excited and have great expectations for this new venture.

No comments: