Sunday, January 10, 2010

My spare time


My spare time passion is quilting.

I have enjoyed this hobby for 4 years now, although I have been sewing since I was 11 years old.

I will tell you the most enjoyable part to this hobby for me is designing in my mind the quilt pattern and picking the fabric. The fabric choosing for me is the closest thing to Nirvana that I know here on earth. The colors, the texture, and the endless possibilities keep me going back for more.

Here is one of my favorite links that I go to again and again for fabrics.http://fabric.com/. The prices are great and they showcase some of the best fabric designers in the quilting world.


Here is one of the quilts I have finished recently. Couldn't quite figure out how to move the picture down to this area. I am just learning. Hope you enjoy this blog

No comments: