Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Judys Freetime

Freetime for me is time to catch up with loved ones via phone,email texting, organize my space, watch my favorite talk shows, cook, bake, read or exercise. I also like to spend time with my significant other shopping, eating, drinking or working out.


If I have time in between jobs or careers which I have had lately, I like to learn something new. I had a 6 month hiatus and I learned to paint walls and cabinet, bake bread, cinnamon rolls and pizza. I do want to give the painting another try but I am really not very good at this! It is never much fun to do something that one does not do well. The baking on the other hand has been a hit. My baked goods turn out really delicious and bring joy to my loved ones.


I currently am enjoying another hiatus and have decided to learn to blog and video. I am in new territory here so I hope that all goes well. I am very excited and really have added spice into my life by learning new thingshttp://killerhobbies.blogspot.com

No comments: