Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mantrini's first blog

My name is Marina, but I's like to use Mantrini, my spiritual yogic name, for blogging. I have been meaning to start a blog for years, but have been having too many doubts about my writing style. But I finally came to a realization that even if nobody will read me, keeping a blog is a very therapeutic process, and at this point of my life, I need a lot of healing. Perhaps my blog will turn into a glorified diary, and if I find my muse, I can eventually start create interesting, well-written content.

Just like with everything in my life, I need a push and A LOT of preparation to get started. So here I am learning how to blog and reading other people's successful blogs, when really, what I need to be doing is setting up a blogger account, and typing away. I am hoping that these baby steps will get me excited and more comfortable with the idea of throwing my words and ideas into blogosphere.


No comments: