Monday, December 12, 2011

Keep Trying

I am going to give my first blog a second try. I am sure that this assignment is so easy but this seems to be the story of my life. I kept accidentally hitting buttons which took me away from the page that I was on and then I got totally lost and could not figure out how to get back to my first blog. Then I found it! I tried to edit it because I was not finished and did not succeed. Geez!
Thus, the title of my autobiography...keep on trying! I have had many setbacks in my life thus far due to health problems but somehow I feel that the health problems and finding my purpose in life are interconnected. I seem to have a problem getting out of my head and into my soul.
I cannot stop trying and I am very excited about my first successful blog post.

No comments: