Wednesday, March 30, 2011

At last! An outlet for my thoughts.

My first encounter with blogging was when a columnist I admire made derisive comments about bloggers. It put me clean off the idea. Then I did a course in Magazine Journalism and had to do an assignment about blogging. I realized that it can be the most wonderful way to express thoughts and ideas. Both of which I have in abundance. So! What shall I blog about? My efforts to be green and live as a vegetarian in a consumerist and carnivorous society. That it is possible to garden without herbicides and pesticides. My love for animals and nature. (No lack of beautiful places in this wonderful country I live in.) The ongoing renovations to our house. I shall air my views about those things that delight me :) and the irritations, big and small, that is part and parcel to living. Above all, my blog will have a categorie devoted to practical recycling ideas. Not the "seperate- your-garbage" version of it, but the "buy-less-and-reinvent-what-you've-got" way of recycling. Can't wait to get it up and running!

No comments: