Saturday, March 5, 2011

Introduction

I am a "newblogger." Though I've been blogging for several years, I seem to have lost my motivation to write and network with other bloggers...

I have a small blogging niche as a veteran homeschooling mother with a special interest in homeschooling children with special needs. I have two real life special ministries involving including people with special needs in faith communities and supporting others who homeschool children with special needs.

As a stay-at-home mom, my other passions in life include my Lord & Savior, my family, reading and cooking.

I am extremely introverted so blogging has been a nice outlet to express myself. I have never considered myself to be a writer. I find that I work very hard, perhaps too hard, to find just the right words to express what I mean to convey.

I have many written works on the internet. They are informational pieces about homeschooling children with special needs. I have also written an e-book with the same subject.

Now, I need to learn how to be a good blogger!

No comments: