Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Introducing .... Me!

I am James Pennington. I am a new blogger who has a deep interest in getting started with one. I started my own Social Networking/Blogging site. I really am having a hard time trying to write blogs because I feel my writing ability isn't the greatest as of yet. I know that over time I will keep improving. Just afraid of failure I guess. I want my blogs to be more professional. I have always had a niche for journalism. Just always was told that journalism isnt a solid career. So when I went to college I kind of swayed away from that dream.

So after 3 years of college and being miserable with major I was practically forced into going into I took some time off. I wanted to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. Then I started reading blog after blog, listening to talk radio like crazy. Then it struck me. I love web design and I love the news. Why not do both.

I am kind of amazed I actually wrote this much. This is the farthest I have gotten without getting nervous and erasing everything. Any positive feedback on things I can improve on would be awesome. Thanks!
---------------
Hi, I am an advanced student who is experimenting with updating posts. Excuse me for entering and touching yours. I'm just adding a link to a blog about online math curriculum. Thanks.

No comments: