Wednesday, March 23, 2011

From SEO to Blogging

For the last year or so, I have been writing SEO material for numerous, varied internet sites Recently however, due to different reasons, the revenue created from these sites has fallen through the floor. For some this is a major problem if not a catastrophe. For me it’s not a problem at all, but more of a decision maker. The money I earned was nothing to write home about and the process of writing and publishing an article was not particularly fulfilling. I consider myself to be somewhat opinionated and this is not really the acceptable style of writing for the sites I was contributing to.

The more I think about it, the more I get the impression that blogging is the ideal outlet for the way I like to write. To make an opinion on a topic and to receive relevant and informed feedback inspires me more than just writing and forgetting soon after.

I have dabbled blindly in the Blogosphere, but have realised that if you want to do something, you should really go about it in the correct manner and receive the appropriate training. Hence, that is why I am here.

No comments: