Sunday, February 8, 2009

Difficult Sunday

OK, so this was the first Sunday morning I felt well enough to go to church since Christmas, and my grandson had been complaining bitterly about not being able to get to Sunday School. I went to the eight a.m. service and then started to drive over to his house to pick him up. He always gets upset if he's late to Sunday School....and so I got almost to his house and there was a State Trooper behind me with his lights going on, uh-oh. I said to the officer, "What did I do, sir?" and it turns out that way out there in the country there is a school zone that I had gone through too fast, yes, on Sunday morning. WAY too fast. Ugh! I was really upset because I don't need a ticket on my insurance. Fortunately the trooper was merciful and he gave me a citation for not having put on my new registration sticker yet. But I'm so shook up that I can hardly function this afternoon.

No comments: