Friday, February 13, 2009

Super Human? No Mother!

Hi all! I am a mother to a terrific yet terrible three year old little boy. I have a feeling that the majority of my posts will be about our rollercoaster life and how I venture into becoming a "Mother" daily. Even though I have been doing this whole "mom" thing for three years everyday is like the first.

I have never blogged, but I have read a few. I use to enjoy writing when I was younger and I really don't know why I stopped? I am hoping this blogging coarse will document and personalize me through my words.

So, How do you get a three year old to listen? I believe this question calls upon super human strength because I just can not figure it out. While I was dropping "T" at school today his teacher was sure to pull me aside and inform me that "T" called her a pig yesterday. Yeah! Wow! Right! Now this is not a phrase that I use. However, when he told his teacher that he was going to kick her a**, that sounds a little familiar. I don't beat or "kick my kid's a**" even thou many tell me I should.
Ok, so maybe this bloggin stuff is good. I just figured it out! It's not T, it's me!

Gosh..
Spirit

No comments: