Monday, February 9, 2009

Free Lessons on Baring your Soul on the internet

I am always a sucker for learning something new...especially if it is Free. Today I found a free blogging course. I am no stranger to computers but I have refused to enter the new age of bloggin up until now. I am hoping that this will give me the impetus to set up my own site and set the world on fire with my writing.
At a seminar the other day (also free) someone asked the host how to keep copyright control of your work when you post it on the web. I thought, "she just doesn't get it" copyright is a thing of the past. The internet is for sharing. If someone takes your work, they need it more than you.
Anyway, here goes the free blogging course. At least I will learn what a meme is. I always thought it was a mean mama.

No comments: