Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Working down the "to do" list...Blog

I am a technologist and organizational manager on "recess."  I realized that I had achieved all of my goals that I had set for myself as a technologist and manager.  So after nine years at my last organization, I decided that I needed to find something new.  Before I tackled my next professional gig, I decided it I wanted to do somethings that I never got around to:  take up a new sport; spend much more time with my family; and add a bit of value to world that wasn't necessarily engineering.  So far, I've become a proficient indoor rock climber (it'll be a loooong time before I achieve mastery!); I've cooked, cleaned and gotten to know my family much better; I've met and connected to many interesting people; and I've worked down some of my "to do" list. Next up....Learn to Blog.  

No comments: