Friday, February 6, 2009

God is Patient! God is Good!

My heart is grieved for those lost and without Christ. Oh! What joy they are living without. Yet they do not know what they are missing do they? Then there are those of us that have acknowledged our sin and have asked for forgiveness and then are either content in our state of salvation or are pressing toward the "high calling."

God has been so patient with me. He has loved me and guided me through the times that I was content. And God is good because he loved me so much that he didn't allow me to stay content. He doesn't have to prove himself to me. He is the "I AM" and always will be. But because he loved me he drew me to him and showed me over and over again his faithfulness and his greatness.

I thank and praise the Lord for his never ending mercies and his bounty of goodness in my life. May he ever and always keep me drawn to him.

No comments: