Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who am I anyway?

There was a time when I thought I had a lot to say. Now that it's easy I find myself almost speechless. Some say I'm a deep thinker, but I see myself as someone who is inherently curious. I like to hear what others are thinking. I like to see them searching inside themselves to find out who they are and where they are. But most of all I like challenging what people believe. Not to tear it down, but to see the foundation it is built upon. And I like to do the same with myself. I don't know how I feel until its there in black and white. Then I question it, revise it, and question it again. Back in the days of the printed page, so many things worked themselves out as I designed the page. Now, in this electronic era, I find the backspace key is my constant companion.

No comments: