Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Starting from here

This is where it starts. Just like a child taking his first step. I wade into the kingdom of blog.
I know nothing about blogging. I've been told for years that I should try it, but had decided it wasn't a neccesity. Life is busy without piling on more. I'm no guru of technical or technicality. I like to spend time with my family. I'm a private person. Why would I want to blog? The phone was always handy if I wanted to say something to someone.
So why do I want to learn to blog now? Life and times change. I still keep busy with my family, and I still don't like to talk about myself much. However, there comes a time for change. I'm starting a new career, and am anxious to see where it leads. Blogging would be a plus, and, it never hurts to learn something new.

No comments: