Saturday, February 7, 2009

Me [in] a NUTSHELL

Hello World!

I recently retired from the Air Force and now I'm a SAHM! I have two daughters, 12 and 10. I currently live somewhere in South Carolina and hope one day that I will live somewhere NOT in South Carolina.

I actually started 2 blogs, but got discouraged because I didn't know what to write and I didn't get any comments. I deleted them both. I read lots of blogs everyday and I LOVE them! I kind of wish I could write something interesting enough that others would want to read it. I'm trying to find my NICHE. I love to scrapbook, but there are LOTS of scrapbooking blogs. And scrapbooking is about the only think I LOVE to do. I can't think of anything else to talk about, except of course, my wonderful family. :)

Well, this is me [in] a NUTSHELL.

Ciao!!!

No comments: